Hello everyone, happy to see you back for another Wordle puzzle. Today is December 26, 2022 and it’s time the round of Wordle #555. Today’s word is a challenging word for you all. If today’s Wordle answer is anything to go by, then it’s going to be as thought-provoking as the first. Without further ado, this answer #555 will surely catch some of your nerves or maybe turn you poker face. So, you can be at the risk of losing your winning streak unless you know the ropes and continue reading this helpful guide.
Don’t worry my Wordle Weirdos! It doesn’t matter how difficult the answer is, as long as there’s only five letters in Wordle, It won’t be impossible to guess. Step up on the gas! I’m sure you can solve today’s puzzle.
First rule: Wordle answers are always deceptively simple even if the WordleBot suggests a higher difficulty for the answer. So don’t complicate things too much while you’re guessing.
Truth to be told, however, my team and I struggled to guess the Wordle number 555. It took us one minute or two to find the answer. Nonetheless, there is a good room for hard work to apply for today’s word, thus this should be an easily accomplished task and five-finger mission for players here.
If you want a head start on today’s word, we’ve got a very handy list of the best tips and tricks you can use to obtain the answer quicker. Our editors provided this guide to help you guess every troublesome puzzle.
We Got Your Back! The answer you are searching for awaits below. But we won’t spoil it for directly. Instead, we’ll give you a leg up by providing a significant set of hints to help uncover as many green tiles as possible. We encourage you to make some effort to solve the puzzle as this will give you unparallel Goosebumps.The hints for Today’s answer are the following:
- The Article “An” is used with today’s word.
- Today’s has “2” Vowels.
- It’s structured Consonant, Vowel, Consonant, Consonant, Vowel
- It have a twice repeated letter or all letters comes once
- Today’s Wordle is “Adjectif”
- It Starts and finishes With the same letter
Warm & Tricky Hints
- The +/-1 letter word of the answer of today could be : “GVMMZ”(- replaces A or Z )
- It starts with the letter that directly comes before : “G”
- It ends with the letter that comes before : “Z”
- Have this/these synonym(s): Funny Story, Good Story, Funny Remark, Curious, Odd, Peculiar, Queer, Rum, Rummy, Singular, Amusing, Comic, Comical, Laughable, Mirthful, Risible, Fishy, Shady, Suspect, Suspicious
- Today’s wordle starts with : “F”
- Today’s wordle ends with : “Y”
- It’s definition according to wornik is : “”
These hints may fairly help you to find today’s Wordle answer and make your tiles green. However, in case:
- The tips don’t prove fruitful & aren’t enough
- You’re really stuck
- Just haven’t had time to complete today’s puzzle
We will provide you the full answer below.
Today’s answer : reveal + definition
Before giving the answer, let’s make you try harder. We will show you our method to solve this puzzle. Note that we use three starting words by defaults for every Wordle puzzle which are: ROATE/ NIDUS / LYMPH. See why we rely on these words in this guide.When trying to guess today’s Wordle answer, we first used the word ‘Mound,’ which featured only a letter being used in the incorrect position for today’s answer. In the second attempt, we used the word ‘Canoe,’ which featured revealed another letter in its correct spot which is being used in position 3 for today’s answer and the letter is : N.. Next, we used one of our favorite random word, ‘Abyss,’ which showed another correct letter but in a wrong position. The fourth try was with the word ‘Bench’ which revelead another letter in a wrong position.At this point, we knew the four letters present in the puzzle and could guess exactly and accurately the today’s Wordle.Have you gotten today’s Wordle yet? In case you fit under the three previous categories, don’t overreact! It seems that plenty of Wordle players have failed to guess the Today’s answer number 555.
To skip all of the drama, you can just find out the full answer here
I’ve got you.
Today’s Wordle is :
You have been served with the needed answer! We are always happy to help you guess the Wordles answer! We are always at your service.
The Answer’s Definition
Experiencing odd bodily sensations; beyond or deviating from the usual or expected; arousing or provoking laughter; not as expected; noun an account of an amusing incident (usually with a punch line)
The Answer’s Synonyms
- Funny Story, Good Story, Funny Remark, Curious, Odd, Peculiar, Queer, Rum, Rummy, Singular, Amusing, Comic, Comical, Laughable, Mirthful, Risible, Fishy, Shady, Suspect, Suspicious
That’s all for today! Don’t forget to bookmark our website and comeback tomorrow to check the whole set of our Wordle services: giving the best Hints + providing the full answer + illustrating an accurate definitions.
You won’t find any better welcome nowhere in the internet.
Here are the previous 5 Wordle answers:
- #554 : Rivet
- #553 : Safer
- #552 : Lover
- #551 : Study
- #550 : Deter
If you’re looking for a list of older answers, we can also help. Here’s a list of this month’s answers. It will help you to get some insights on future Wordle :
- December 01, 2022 : Musty
- December 02, 2022 : Pique
- December 03, 2022 : Daddy
- December 04, 2022 : Quasi
- December 05, 2022 : Arise
- December 06, 2022 : Aging
- December 07, 2022 : Valet
- December 08, 2022 : Opium
- December 09, 2022 : Avert
- December 10, 2022 : Stuck
- December 11, 2022 : Recut
- December 12, 2022 : Mulch
- December 13, 2022 : Genre
- December 14, 2022 : Plume
- December 15, 2022 : Rifle
- December 16, 2022 : Count
- December 17, 2022 : Incur
- December 18, 2022 : Total
- December 19, 2022 : Wrest
- December 20, 2022 : Mocha
- December 21, 2022 : Deter
- December 22, 2022 : Study
- December 23, 2022 : Lover
- December 24, 2022 : Safer
- December 25, 2022 : Rivet
If you have some questions about the game, hopefully they are answered below.What are the Best Tips and tricks for Wordle? Check this helpful guideWhat time does the Word reset in Wordle?
You will find a new puzzle and word to solve at 12am local time. This means that you will have a new puzzle to try at midnight wherever you live in the world. That also means that players in other parts of the world will get access before you might see it, so make sure to watch out for spoilers!
How do I share my Wordle results?
If you want to share your results, you can click on the bar graph button at the top of the screen and click on the Share button at the bottom of the menu. This will copy a grid of how you arrived at the answer so that you can paste it into a Tweet or a Facebook post.
Josh Wardle, a software engineer in Brooklyn, launched a revolutionary guessing game to the world on October 21. He named the game after his name: Wordle. Such a creative name!
Since Then, the Wordle Game not only captivated word solvers and has exploded in popularity, but it has quickly become a daily obsession for word gamers. Quick numbers: The first November only 90 people played Wordle game. By 2022, it became an internet hit with 300,000 players. Today, the word game has millions of daily players. Wordle is everywhere now: from the TV news to seeing people playing the game on the train to you starting playing on your computer till it appears in your Twitter feed. It’s inevitable!
So, what is this strange phenomenon everybody was talking about?
Wordle asks players to guess a five-letter word. Word gamers have six attempts to guess the word. Once the player guesses a five-letter term, Wordle features feedback by coloring the tiles. The green color indicates that the letter occupies the correct position, the yellow means that a letter is matched but not in the correct place and the black tile shows that the letter is not included in the word.
Very recently, The New York Times publication acquired Wordle. Things didn’t change so much. The puzzle continued to be ad-free as the New York Times has not put behind a pay-wall. Moreover, Players also continued to maintain their daily streaks and win percentage score. Sharing the score mechanics appears to be the same.
That’s everything you need to know about today’s answer for Wordle! We have a variety of more information on many other types pastimes such